Friday, April 1, 2016

Insult Poem

Insult Poem 
I've never seen so big 
He may be fatter then a pig
He eats all the food in the house 
He never leaves any for a mouse 
You really need to take a hint
That you need to eat a mint 
Why do you try so hard 
Because you're really just a plain fat lard 

2nd Insult Poem
You think you are so cool  
But really you are just a fool  
You eat all my food
because you are really rude 
Your eyes are as brown as poop 
Your nose looks like a ice cream scoop. 
Why do you act so mean
because really you're just a little bean 

1 comment:

  1. Your poem was amazing.
    So I’m here to give you some praising.
    I hate it when people eat my food too.
    It really makes me blue.

    The capitalization was bothering me.
    Annoying just like a fat bee.
    But other than that
    I’m glad I could chat.

    ReplyDelete